Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Golden Brown Fox

From RSA and living in AUS, Leigh-Ann is a super talented, super creative and super inspiring gal. "I draw, design, paint, work with clay and do photography. I love creating things that add value and bring beauty to peoples’ lives". Have a look at her cute blog for feel good things from her illustrations, to yoga, to her own yummy brand of rusks.

What I have my oogie on is her amazing stoneware pottery. If you are in the Australia hood, Leigh-Ann sells her wares at the Modish Lifestyle Markets at the Malvern Townhall, Melbourne. Or you can contact her directly through her blog, she also works by commission. If you are down in sunny South Africa, Leigh-Ann is coming home in February with a suitcase full of goodies which she plans to sell here. Yay! I'll keep you posted as to when and where this sale will take place.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...